For shit like Macros, the Visteon, Game Boy Player, Super Game Boy, and hell, lets add mentions for tangential common consoles like Anbernics.
To-Do: Actually populate this page.
Some people like to remove the top screen from a Nintendo DS or DS Lite, to create a larger Game Boy Micro we affectionately named “Macro”. While this obviously isn’t an official product, we’ve compiled some videos, guides, and mods here to help consolidate information. If you’re okay with emulation, you can even perform these mods on a DSi or 3DS as well.
Game Boy Macro Mods
- The Retro Future - Giving the Nintendo DS one screen for no reason
- Spawn Wave - I Turned A Broken Nintendo DS Lite Into A Gameboy Advance
- makho - Making a BoxyPixel Game Boy Macro (Nintendo DS Lite)
- makho - Building a Dual Screen Game Boy Macro
- gibe_shrugs - New 3DSXL Macro
- USB-C Mod for original Nintendo DS
- USB-C Mod for Nintendo DS Lite
- USB-C Mod for Nintendo 3DS XL